Calvary Free Lutheran Church is a member
of the Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC).
Calvary Free Lutheran believes…
- the Bible is the inspired and inerrant authority in all matters of faith and life.
- that the teaching and preaching of God’s Word is the main task of the Church, to be conducted in such a way that the saints are built up and unbelievers see their need for salvation.
- that the congregation is the right form of the Kingdom of God on earth, with no authority above it but the Word of God and the Spirit of God.
- that Christian unity is a spiritual concept, not a man-made organization such as the World Council of Churches or the National Council of Churches.
- that Christians are called to be salt and light, separated from the ways of the world, and that this difference is to be reflected in the life of the congregation as well as in the institutions of the church body.